RUMB 9 Program for Personal Computers
The RUMB 9 program is used for the centralized operations with data transmitted between a personal computer and SRP/ESP switchboards.
- Working with the RUMB UPI-06 Data Transfer Devices. Data can be transmitted to/from the devices through RS-232 or USB ports.
- Downloading the operating logs of switchboards from data transfer devices; processing and organized storage of incoming data in the database of the program.
- Direct communication with a switchboard controller via the RS-232 interface cable.
- Direct communication with switchboard controllers via GPRS-modems, which permits remote control of the switchboards in an oilfield at a high bit rate.
- Keeping a continuous chronological operating log for each well. New data received from the controllers of switchboards are added to the logs.
- Displaying an operating log in a tabular or graphic form for any data selection or filter.
- Statistical analysis of log data.
- Printing out reports based on the log data on paper in tabular or diagrammatic form.
- Defining setpoints and operating modes for subsequent recording in the controller of a switchboard by means of a data transfer device.
- Automatic update of software of all levels, including the programs of data transfer devices and switchboard controllers.
- Programming of proximity access identifiers used with the switchboards of the RUMB series.